With a wonderful reputation of being one of the finest tourist destinations in the Philippines, Subic is home to an outstanding line of restaurants, cafes and food service establishments. Visitors can find the best-tasting dishes, exquisite delicacies and enticing specialties all around Subic. So if you want to make your eating and drinking in Subic the ultimate experience, familiarize your taste buds with the delectable and sumptuous foods that these great places offer.
- Seafood by the Bay – Delectable Filipino and seafood dishes await every hungry visitor of Seafood by the Bay. Couples will love this place for its romantic ambiance with a choice to dine indoors or al fresco. This restaurant is also famous for hosting parties and providing catering services for special gatherings and family events.
- A Tavola – For a taste of authentic Italian food, A Tavola offers nothing but the best. Some of the delicious pizzas at this restaurant include the Calzone Farcito, Binaco e Verde and Piccantina. For the main course, try Filetto al Pepe Verde, Pollo Fritto and Salcicce al Sugo. Can it get any more authentic than this? Stop by A Tavola along Argonaut Highway with a budget of 300 to 500 pesos.
- Xtremely Xpresso Café and Restaurant – For a relaxing and inviting breakfast place in Subic, Xtremely Xpresso promotes al fresco dining in style. Breakfast go-getters can bring their laptops to the café and get their Internet fix as the establishment provides unlimited wireless Internet connection. Be refreshed with their frappes, espressos and teas or munch on their mouth-watering savory pizzas. Diners who are mindful of their well-being will also find their menu filled with healthy dishes.
- Magic Lagoon Bar and restaurant – Looking for affordable yet delicious Filipino dishes? Head on to Magic Lagoon for Pork Adobo, Nilagang Baka, Kare-kare, Sinigang na Bangus, and your favorite grilled house specialties. The best part about it is that the restaurant offers a relaxing and breezy atmosphere that is open 24 hours a day.
- Tong Kyung Am Japanese and Korean Food Restaurant – Another cozy and inviting dining establishment, Tong Kyung Am will definitely not disappoint with their tasty and delectable Asian dishes. Their accommodating and approachable staff will invite you to dine either indoors or al fresco with loads of delicious dishes to choose from. The restaurant is also a nice breakfast place that offers American and Filipino buffet breakfasts daily.
- Bread Time – Considered as one of the popular breakfast and coffee places in Subic, Bread Time is also known for its friendly crew and staff. Try their famous Bread Time pandesal for breakfast, head straight for their list of cakes for your after-meal dessert, or opt for some hot chocolate or hot coffee in the afternoon. You will not be disappointed with their light dishes and scrumptious meals.
Food lovers will definitely enjoy eating and drinking in Subic with so many open to them. Make sure to check out only the best that Subic has to offer with any of these restaurants.